Collier Street 

St. Margaret, Collier Street

‚Äč

St. Margaret’s was built as a daughter church of Yalding in 1848. Collier Street became a parish in its own right in 1858 and remained a sole living until 1969 when it was reunited with Yalding to become the United Benefice of Yalding with Laddingford and Collier Street.

The building is Grade II listed, built in a 13th century style, set in a ragstone walled churchyard (closed by order in council).

 

The United Benefice of

Yalding with Laddingford and Collier Street